Wednesday, July 10, 2013

New Rockabilly Hair Wraps and I'm Not Dead


Hey guys and dolls.... I swear that I'm not dead, I just have been super busy with work! I wish I could post more, but Poofhawk alone doesn't pay the bills!  I know it's been over a month, so I thought I give you a quick Poofhawk Clothing update. 

Rosie the Riveter Rockabilly Hair Wrap
So, it seems my rockabilly hair wrap PDF pattern has been selling pretty well. Nevertheless, I made some myself with some wicked prints available for purchase!

Black Eyeball Print with Red Ties Rockabilly Hair Wrap
Black and White Houndstooth with Contrast Ties Rockabilly Hair Wrap
Black and White Houndstooth with Eyeball Ties Rockabilly Hair Wrap
Black and White Houndstooth Rockabilly Hair Wrap
Made in the USA and Striped Rockabilly Hair Wrap
Pink and White Houndstooth Rockabilly Hair Wrap
Red Tattoo Print with Houndstooth Ties Rockabilly Hair Wrap
Blue Chevron Rockabilly Hair Wrap
Red Chevron Rockabilly Hair Wrap
Black Eyeball Print Rockabilly Hair Wrap
Black and White Leopard Rockabilly Hair Wrap
Black and White Polka Dot Rockabilly Hair Wrap


No comments:

Post a Comment